Wow, can you believe its Saturday evening already! I've had a great couple of days off and got the paving in the back garden all power hosed and the garden fence painted. Looks like a good job, even if I do say so myself! Though I've a dent in my finger from holding the paintbrush for hours, a few little tiny splinters, split nails and rough skin to show for all my hard work too! And not much time or energy left for card making, except thiss wee quickie using a fun stamp from Elzybells (now closed). Its very CAS, though looks busier 'cause of my jazzy DP!(Don't forget to pop back tomorrow lunchtime if you get a chance and check out the new Dream Valley challenge)
- Sketch from Mojo Monday #182
- The Pink Elephant #95 - spring time
- The Cuttlebug Spot - use twine
- Stampavie and more #133 - spring / easter
- Sarah Hurley challenge #34 - embossing
- Totally Papercrafts #58 - buttons

11 comments:
OMG this is so funny ha ha :) what a funny stamp, love the colour combo on your card too :) Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs xx
Lynne, This is just adorable!! I love Elzybells!! I was able to buy several stamps before they closed.. :o(
Love the fun bright colors you used!!!
How fun is this card! Great job! Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Sarah Hurley this week...hope to see you again and good luck winning our great Handy Hippo sponsored prize!
What a fab fun card :)
Jackie xx
What a fun card! I love the embossing.
Hugs xx
Fab card - the image really made me smile :-) Love the colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
what a fun image .. and great embossing too..
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa x
Aww how fab!
I really love it! The image is super and colours are so bright!
GO YOU!! We had sun only yesterday for a few hours! I got all the weeds away and got the paint out(you were rubbing off on me hee) and the bloody rain came on! Been pouring all day! So typical!
Hugs Melly xxx
Ps thanks for playing along with Sarah Hurley this week!
So gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi ya
fabulous fun card, great design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
Lovely Card!
Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!
Sarah x
Post a Comment