Its been a bit of a damp overcast day, so no fence painting today ... hooray (don't think my wee hands would have stuck another day of it without needing a serious manicure!!)
So instead I had a bit of a play with this lovely stamp from Victoria Case for SCACD .... stay tuned for another version!! Coloured with Promarkers and I doodled my curly border to match the telephone wire. And I used my little Whimsy tickets/dies (that I just 'had to have', but for some reason I find very difficult to use!!!)
- Sketch from Sketch'n Stash #57
- Colour combo from The Play Date Cafe #73
- Charisma Cardz #11 - use die cuts
- Papertake Weekly - Trio Tastic (I used 3 x flowers)


12 comments:
Very cute! I love the little tickets!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!
A great card Lynne love your colour choice, fab colouring too and great take on sketch, you take it easy chum and don't over do it!! Lots Hugs
Sarah x
This is fab! Love the colours and the tickets :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
A really lovely card, great image and colours:)
Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash
Sue
xx
hehehe this is great a typical teen on the fone lolol... great take on the sketch ;o)
Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck
xXx Angie xXx
lovely card
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX
sweet combination of elements Lynne! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Play Date Cafe :)
That is some fancy doodling you did...love it. Plus, I like how you used those tickets. Super card, Lynne!
Such a cute card!
What a great image! And the way you've embellished and highlighted her is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!
WOWOW! There is so much detail on this card--love the papers and those flowers--and that image is so fun! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!!!
just lovin' your card thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
good luck
hugs
Post a Comment