Image from Nellie Snellen
Paper Smooches Alphabet stamps
Echo Park DP
Coloured with promarkers; glitter added to her bracelets; clear gloss added to the nose of the dog (at least, I think its a dog!)
- Sketch from CPS Anniversary Day 11
- Charisma Cardz #5 - things with wings
- Allsorts #141 - free and easy
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes


14 comments:
Simply adorable Lynne your wee niece is going to love this it's so pretty to... enjoy the rest of your weekend chum.
Lots Hugs
Sarah x
This is adorable Lynne!! Love the fence and the way you did the sentiment. Great job on the CPS sketch I chose and thanks for playing along with our fun challenges.
This is a fun card for a little one.
Beautiful card! love the fence and the butterflies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
What an adorable personalised card, love the image and fabulous girly colour. Hugs, Claire x
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Oh Lynne this is fantastic what a super card for a 2yr old that image is such fun and I love the papers and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card Lynne. Image is so adorable and love the colour combo.
Mags
x
That is a cute font, Lynne. What an adorable image, too. Your niece will love love this card...hope it doesn't go straight to her mouth. LOL
Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you can join us again soon! Good luck!
hugs, Sharon
the font really is adorable! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this creation and good luck!
What a super card for a wee one! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
Oh Ruby this is adorable - the image is so sweet and I love the font you have used for the personalised sentiment.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts and Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Ohhhhh I love this!
That wee image is uber cute and the colours beautiful!
Fab girly spring card!
Hugs M xxx
Post a Comment