Wednesday, 1 February 2012

CPS Anniversary Day 4

This card is for my uncle Ivan, bit of a last minute rush job, but luckily the DPs and stamp I had used for Greg's card were still knocking about my kitchen craft table.

Image from High Hopes - coloured with copics - clear gloss and glitter added to the bubbles and splashed water.


12 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

That is so cute Lynne, Lovely card. Kim

Linda said...

Great take on that sketch!!! What a cute card :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

*hugs*

Linda (Guest Designer)
x

Jeanne Streiff said...

Love that fishy! Thanks for playing along with the CPS Anniversary!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Lynne, Your design is fabulous - your image and papers are fabulous and such fun - love it!!!

Thanks so much for joining us to the Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at SMC for our
* New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, those EP papers are just perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at SMC, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Crystal said...

Oh my super CUTE Lynne!!!!!

Laura Williams said...

so bright and cheery!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, there's that fun image again and he looks just as good as when I last saw him, the papers are a perfect match and I love that wave.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

I love this wee fishy a real fun card chum, great DP and detail as always
Hugs Sarah x

Benzi said...

Cute, cute....love the waves. Great that all those items were still out for you to get a quick card made. That always helps when you're in a rush....which I always seem to be. ugh!

Christine said...

Love your card!! It is so cute!! That fish stamp is adorable and I love the waves!! Great card!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine