Sunday, 12 February 2012

Iced cupcake

I'm so short on birthday cards, I've hardly any in my stash.  This one is super CAS, just popped the image panel up on dimensionals, paper pieced the cupcake wrapper and candle, and added some sparkle and clear gloss to the icing.
Image from High Hopes, no idea about the DP!


9 comments:

Claire said...

Another fab card hun, love the cupcake. Hugs, Claire x

Benzi said...

Yummy cupcake....wish I had one right now. What a sweet tooth I have. Ugh! Love your dotted paper, too.

Michele Gross said...

Super sweet :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you join us again soon! Good luck!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Ohhh'''''' Lovvvvvvvveeeee this cupcake card yummy!! BGP too chum....
Hugs
Sarah x

Laura Williams said...

i love the star border strip and the sweet cupcake!!! thanks for joining us at the CPS anniversary celebration!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Lynn, the layering and colors are superb! So happy and cheery! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

This is adorable, and a great set of colors too! Thanks for joining use at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tanya S said...

Fab card hun !!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes Challenges !Good Luck !