Don't think I'd fancy paying me by the hour to make cards .. this one took 2 nights to make! Flowers were on and off again, swirls were cut and discarded, butterflies were punched and chucked, and in the end I went totally CAS! Even the sentiment is a 3rd attempt LOL!
- Sketch from CPS Anniversary Day 9
- Ribbon Carousel RCC39 - anything goes
- The Pink Elephant #134 - pink
- Paper Sundaes #106 - clean and simple


16 comments:
I love this card Lynne. Gorgeous image and such pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x
I have always loved this image, you did a fantastic job with her.
Hugs
Debbie
Awww, your card is adorable! I love this sweet image.
~Cheryl~
**Check out my February Blog Candy**
Two hours well worth the effort, dear friend! What a sweet card. Love the image, and as always, your coloring is wonderful! Thank you for sharing - hope you're well! I've been sort of MIA for a week or so! Hugs...
This is just Beautiful!! I love the color combination,and your coloring!! Such a Delightful creation..Hugs, Linda
Very pretty card, love the sweet image :o)
Jackie xx
But, it was worth the two nights you invested. What a sweet image and pretty ribbon.
I know what you mean, though...I've worked on a card for two days, taking apart, putting back together 2-3 times and still do not like it. Not sure I can do anything else to it without starting completely over and probably won't do that. Ugh!
Beautiful card. Gorgeous image and I love the ribbon :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
What a beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Oh my word sooooooo sweet Lynne!!!! Just LOVE this cute image!
I have that problem, too, deciding what to add or take away always takes me forever!
This card is well worth every effort, it's just delightful!
love Mags B x
The card still turned out lovely. I think what to add and what not to add is the hardest part besides picking papers. Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes and hope to see you play again!
Aww'' well chum it might off give you a bit of a run around, but just look at the result it's perfect so pretty love the BP just gorgeous, and image adorable too cute.
Hugs Sarah x
Such a sweet card!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Ribbon Car0usel!!!!
Great card!! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!!
So adorable, Lynne! She is such a sweet image! I can so relate with your comments about mojo! Sometimes cards just don't want to go together! I am glad you were persistent! Thanks for playing my CPS anniversary sketch!
Post a Comment