Just for Men
The prize is some fab digis from Bugaboo - you've a fortnight to play along and make anything you like, doesn't have to be a card.I had my card all sorted in my mind and then all of a sudden I seemed to have these gorgeous bright happy DPs stuck down! Wasn't what I'd planned at all!
Image from Little Claire stamps (mounted on dimensionals); Simon Says Stamp sentiment; Taylored Expressions wave die (mounted on dimensionals).
Other challenges:
- Sketch from CPS #253
- Crafty Catz #120 - Favourite things (my faves are my bling and my die cuts)
- Card Crafters Circle #10 - to die for
- Sarah Hurley challenge #60 - die cuts
- Do You Stack Up #59 - layers


17 comments:
Great male card.
Hi Lynne
A fabulous make I love your DPs they are lovely chum, a great make.
Hugs Sarah x
Fabulous card!!
Oh, wow! Lynne, your dp's are fabulous. That looks like a ball of beautiful sunshine behind your lighthouse and then I see an ocen punch...fab! How do I get there?:-)
Just stormy weather for us the next two days. Yuck!
This is fantastic! I love the water you've created with all those layers! Love the lighthouse and the twine! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
Gorgeous card Lynne! Great for a man.
Hugs xx
Beautiful, I love lighthouses.
Hugs
Debbie
This is wonderful, lovely sea scape, and the papers are fab! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!
Fabulous card, love the waves. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
-Wenche
Great card! I love how the patterned papers look like sun behind the image and waves below it!
Hi Lynne this is fabulous I love that image also the colours and design a super card
Hugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous artwork on this card! Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.
Emma x
Thanks Lynne for popping over and your kind words on me crocheting, it means a lot:) my first crochet in about 25yrs but I'm loving picking it up again.:) have a great day tomorrow
Lots Hugs
Sarah x
Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing the CPS Challenge!
Wow this is gorgeous Lynne, what a layout ... yay I love it and the colours and waves are just beauitful xxx
Love how you lengthened the sketch and great job on it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
Ohh honey this is just fab!
I adore the way you've layered up the sea with all those yummy blue papers! So effective!
Hugs Melly xx
Oh thanks for joining in the fun at Sarah Hurley Challenges xx
Post a Comment