Valentine!
We want to see your lovey dovey creations - doesn't have to be a card, make anything you like (max 3 entries) There's a fab prize up for grabs from Joanna Sheen. (You've a fortnight to play along)My card uses this fab wee bunny from The Cats Pyjamas, I must confess I bought it because of the sentiment LOL! I popped his little wings up at the top and added clear gloss and loads of glitter. I've also discovered how much I love silicone glue, far quicker and handier than dimensional pads, though the nozzle on my glue is already clogged up and solidified!
Other challenges ... (love is definitely in the air in blogland!)
- Sketch from CPS Anniversary Day 6
- Alota Rubber Stamps #76 - love + no red
- By the Cute and Girly - love is in the air
- Joanna Sheen Challenge: Love is in the air
- Sweet Stampin - the one I love
- Crafty Catz #118 - pink and white
- PolkaDoodles #5 - show some love with hearts
- Do You Stack Up #57- anything goes
- Simon Says ... animal antics
- Divas by Design #20 - anything goes


26 comments:
Very cute and romantic ♥
hugs
Eva Marie
LOL Lynne, love this card - great sentiment. Hugs, Claire x
What an adorable little bunny!!!
Hugs
Debbie
So cute and different. Love the pink! Have a good day. :)
This is a great card, and yep, a fab sentiment. I have the same trouble with my silicone glue - I pierce it with a pokey tool and now my tube has tape all over to block up the many holes I've made, lol. xx
This is just supercute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
-Wenche
This is so sweet Lynne, what a cute image and the layout and colours are so pretty... thank you also for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xx
Thank you for joining us at crfaty catz with your super creation linda x
Super card Lynne. Love the pink and that bunny is so cute. Must admit had a little chuckle when I read the sentiment. I too love silicone glue although I tend to use Pinflair as it is not so smelly. But still tends to set in the end of my nozzle so have to poke around with my pokey tool to unclog it.
Mags
x
Very pretty and cute! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X
This is supercute and oh so romantic too. Love the hearts and the lace and pearls. Thanks for playing at By the Cute and Girly and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Very cute. that image is so different! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week...Kim
Adorable card, love the sweet image and pretty colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx
Love these colours Lynne lovely soft shades of pink my fav...your wee bunny is fabulous chum, love this ribbon too...
Hugs Sarah x
Ack!!! so in love with this bunny, this just makes me giggle... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
Love your card Lynne, so cute, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments.xx
I, too, love that fun sentiment. Makes me laugh everytime I see it. The bunny is a cutie, too. What a wonderful Valentine card, Lynne.
This is great Lynne, love those little hearts! Jo x
Gorgeous card and thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles xx
Hee hee, love the sentiment! Susie x
This is adorable and that sentiment is such fun.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx
Adorable image and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week.
Sarah-Jane xx
This is so cute! Love the sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Great card, it makes me smile!
love Mags B x
Such a romantic and pretty card. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this time.
Cathy xx
so sweet love your style..hugs Debs x
Post a Comment