Sunday, 5 February 2012

Bunny and Butterflies

(Click HERE for details on this week's Dream Valley Challenge)

It's not very often I make a card that I really like, but I really, really LOVE how this wee card turned out!
Apart from the deliberate mistake when I stamped my butterflies on the centre panel upside down of course. Ha!
(image and sentiment from The Cats Pyjamas)

18 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Lynne, this is lovely! Hope you have more butterflies this year! Thanks for entering the Stampalot Challenge, Ruth

Kathleen said...

Hi Lynne, fab card, really lovely
Hugs
Kat xx

pinky said...

Well covered Lynne lol. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at STAMPALOT this month.

Tracy said...

A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynne K said...

This card really made me smile! It's lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month, and good luck.

Lynne x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh what a little cutie he is love the design and colours Lynne.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

A great fun card Lynne, what upside down butterflies!!! :) lol.. I would never have known chum a fabby make..
Hugs Sarah x

brenda said...

What a sweet card with a real fun element.

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us and joining our In the Garden theme at Stampalot Challenge, good luck and hope you will join us again.

B x

Jackie said...

Good morning Lynne, what a lot of fabulous cards over the last few days, I love them all :o)
Jackie xx

Francesca said...

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining us for our IN THE GARDEN challenge
over at Sir Stampalot this month
and good luck !

Hugs
Francesca

Benzi said...

Adorable, Lynne! Butterflies look great upside down as well as right side up. :-) Sweet, sweet card.

scrappyjacky said...

A really cute card....love the colours.

Lori Craig said...

Oh for cuteness sakes...This is adorable! Love that little bunny with a net! Thanks for playing the CPS Sketch Anniversary Day 8!

paper fun said...

I love the colors on this one. Sweet image and awesome stitching.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the sentiment and the gorgeous stitching :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

MagsB said...

What a fun card! Love the sentiment!

love Mags B x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A lovely card - a great sentiment and stitching.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our stitching challenge.

Sarahx