Saturday, 11 February 2012

Birthday Puppy

I've been trying to keep up with the CPS Anniversary challenge, but have got a bit behind, so apologies for blogger overload this eve!
I'd glanced at this wee LOTV Christmas doggy and thought he'd make a fine Birthday card.  Of course I had everything stuck down when I realised there was a sprig of holly in the image.  Doh.  Too late to unpick anything so I just covered it up with my sentiment, problem solved!

Image from Lili of the Valley; Paper Smooches sentiment.
Coloured with promarkers 
Clear gloss and glitter added to the pup's party hat.
Swiss dots embossing folder.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I would never have seen the holly chum' a great make and cover up too..:)lol...
Hugs Sarah x

melsanford said...

Such a sweet image! Love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Claire said...

Just adorable hun. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

Beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I so love, love, love that image and what a gorgeous design, the colours are fab
Hugs
Lorraine x

Borqna said...

Interestingly, I thought the same idea on a buckle, but I gave up. You have made excellent card! Congratulate you! I am very happy to see such beautiful projects here!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is cute! The bright colors are fun and cheery!

Benzi said...

Oh, look at Ruby! I love this sweet, little pup. Makes a great birthday card. Don't we love being able to hide things? I sure do. Ha

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Lynne; love the cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. Good luck!
x

Siobhan Fyffe said...

What a cute card. Good use of embossing for some texture. Thank you for joining us at The Stamp Man.
Siobhan