Hooray, I'm off work the rest of the week! We had a lovely day faffing about and tootling round the shops, and I managed to get caught up on my CPS challenges (yes I know, I'm behind already, def don't think I'll make it to challenge 15 in time!)
This card uses a High Hopes image - coloured with pencils - and Paper Smooches Sentiment.
Awww This wee image is just so cute, there wee faces are fabulous aren't they beautifully coloured also. I sure you have been enjoying your time off work. happy crafting chum.. Hugs Sarah x
5 comments:
Way cute!!! Thanks for being part of the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration!
Oh gorgeous card Lynne and love the beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
Awww Lynne this is a little gem of a card, that image is so sweet and cute, I do love those papers
Hugs
Lorraine x
Awww This wee image is just so cute, there wee faces are fabulous aren't they beautifully coloured also.
I sure you have been enjoying your time off work. happy crafting chum..
Hugs Sarah x
Adorable, Lynne. You know I'm still checking on that 15 goal. :-)
Off work? What fun!!!
Post a Comment