TCP challenge this week is ABC (Anything But a Card) so I thought I'd have a go at a wee page marker.
HERE's the link to the tutorial.
I used this fab airplane from The Cat's Pyjamas and some cloud dies, easy peasy! Though a bit of ink mysteriously smudged on the bottom bit so I tried to distract from it by drawing in a bird. Coloured with copics and clear gloss and glitter added to highlights on plane.
- Hotshot #4 - one for the boys
- Crazy for Challenges C4C125 - two layers
- Crafty Catz #121 - something beginning with B (Bunny)
- Fab 'n Funky #109 - green, white, blue (though a bit of brown sneaked in there with my bunny)
- icopic lover #70 - colour an animal
- Our Creative Corner - over the edge


10 comments:
This is a lovely corner bookmark Lynne. Hugs, Claire x
A fabulous bookmark Lynne loving these huge ears on image :)lol
Hugs Sarah x
Gorjuss honey!
I made one of these before Christmas as a gift, really should do it again!
Love your image and that cloud paper!
Hugs M xx
Fabby corner bookmark Lynne love that fun image you have used.
Hugs
Lorraine x
I am such a sucker for that bunny, he`s too cute! Great bookmark, and no problem sneaking in the brown! Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Fab N Funky this week!
Cute page marker, Lynne. I've never made one. Dont you just hate when those smudges seem to come out of nowhere??? Geez.......
Those ears are the cutest!!! Love this and have a son who would so love it as well! Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!
Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our " one for the boys " challenge
Hugs Sarah x
p.s. We have the new Tim Holtz Distress Marker pens on Pre-order!!!
What an adorable bookmark this is ... how cute is that image with the super huge ears ... love it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!
Too cute, Lynn! Whata fun idea a bookmark and I really like his "over the edge" ears. SO sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)
Post a Comment