Wednesday, 2 December 2009

And finally for this evening .... Ryan's card!

High Hopes challenge #55 is a sketch this week

Rosie D's challenge #59 is Red, Green and a bit of bling!

Polka Doodles #28 wanted 3 different papers and a Rubber Stamp

Incy Wincy Designs #20 is Red & Green

Right, that's me finished for the night ... off to bed now.
BTW I've been so lucky recently - I won Ginny's candy and Kaytee's candy and heard this evening that I won Lacey's Bow maker.  It will be like Christmas when all these goodies arrive ... thank goodness as I'm not holding out much hope for any major hints I've been dropping for crafty Christmas presents to be picked up!

14 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. love all the details.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's with this great card!

Saskia :)

Liz said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH Thanks for joining Incy Wincy this week Brilliant card as usual Be back Later

Liz xx

cheryl said...

oh love this brill love the image,thanks for jioning us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxx

dpkennedy said...

Very cute! Great papers you used! Thanks for playing the High Hopes Challenge!

Unknown said...

That's one happy Santa jumping for joy on your card!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

Dotty Jo said...

Hey, you're a winner over at ICS - hooray for you!!!! Jo x

Sandy said...

This is realy cute and I love the little green and red Christmas bulbs on the ribbon! Cute!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kerry said...

Love the jumping Santa and lovely papers. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Jeanette said...

Fantastic and congrats on winning the bow easy!
Thanks so much for playing along!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Kris said...

Love the Santa image. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles this week...Kris

Tip Top said...

Great card and I've been using those papers recently too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Claire Phillips said...

A really fun card - thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x