I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day! We spent ours at Mum's with all the family and had the most delicious dinner .... thanks Mum and Minnie!
So did Santa deliver any crafty goodies for you? These fab stamps and pretty ribbon were some of mine. Coloured with copic markers and the cow's head popped up on dimensionals. Old papers from my stash.

17 comments:
Ohhhh What a beautiful card Lynne,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
What wonderful card, I simply love it. The cow is soooo cute. Hope you enjoyed your Boxing Day, Looked like you got some play time in! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. xxx
ha great card Lynne grand you had a nice christmas I am getting bord but cant ,move lol
liz xx
Love your sweet card! The color combos are wonderful I love the DP and the ow is so sweet!!! Thank youf or joining us at "Sweet Stampin" for our new challenge! Love your work. Please continue to come back and enter more!!!!
HUGS
Rach
QLR
Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby
Wonderful card Lynne with such a cute image!
Hugs Gisela
Oh great card Lynne, what a fab image.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week & best of luck
Jan xx
Such a cute card!
I haven't visited much these last few days, sorry. I've had a look at your video, Ruby is so cute!
I hope you had a nice christmas with lots of crafty goodies. I got a telescope!
Hugs xx
Pat
Great card, Lynne...love the image and the text!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
xxx Margreet
Lovely card, I love the colors combo you used and the cow is so cute.
Hany
http://www.coba-ini-itu.blogspot.com
Cute card Lynne, I need to make some thank you cards but really need to tidy up my craftroom first! Glad you had a great Christmas day, Jo x
What a fab image! Your card is lovely, thank you for joining in with our challenge on PTW this week.
Mandy
Fantastic thank you card, such an adorable image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at PTW this week :) Donna x
Oh this is just gorgeous Lynne :-) I love this image and the sentiment is just soooo cute ! :-)
Thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
Love your colouring in! This card is so sweet.
What a beautiful card. Please come and try out our new challenge blog which opens next wednesday (Jan 6th) www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com
hi! OMG i love that image so much : ) gorgeous colouring, perfect take on Jo's sketch, tahnk you so much for joining us for a sweet stampin challenge, hope to see you join us again soon
take care
love emma xxx
Post a Comment