Sunday, 27 December 2009

Christmas ABC Blog Hop



ABC have a new sister challenge site starting on 30 December ABC Christmas Challenge!  So by Christmas next year I should have at least 25 cards in my stash.  (Anyone wanna take bets?!!!)

BTW, there's a blog hop on now (till 29 Dec) with the chance of winning some Christmas crafty goodies. 

3 comments:

Liz said...

yea u and me Lynne will try this hoot hoot lol yes I willlllllll feel I am in panto! I AMMMMM going to give it a bash! happy New year to u

Liz xx

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for the info Lynne, this sounds fun. I ran out of time to make all my cards this year so plan to start earlier in 2010 - this should really help! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! and support with our new blog! hope to see you on the challenges too!
Good luck with the blog candy prizes
hugs Samantha ABC Challenge blogs x