Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Sketch & Stash Turkey

For all my non-UK Bloggy Buddies.. in case your wondering why I'm using a Turkey on my Christmas card, its because we don't do Thanksgiving over here and traditionally we have Turkey for Christmas dinner! (this one's from High Hopes stamps)

Sketch from Sketch & Stash challenge #25


My 'stash' is the snowflake ribbon brad I got at the craft fair in the Kings Hall, Belfast - but only because theyre too nice to use!  Also the downloaded papers from Pink Petticoat - I think I've only used these about 3 times since I got them!

8 comments:

helencreaty1 said...

adorable card, ilike how that turkey looks,=P
hugssss
helen

Mel said...

Lovely card huni! The image is so fab and I love your colour detail xxx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, love those papers and the cute Turkey imagre!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash.
Love Becky xx

Liz said...

GOODNESS LOTS OF tURKEYS ABOUT HERE LOL

ALL LOOKING PLUMP AND READY FOR THE OVEN

BEILL CARDS

LIZ XX

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image.

hugs riet.x

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card, love that turkey!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Lorraine A said...

very cute card Lynne:-) The turkey is very cute and those papers are fab ! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Jill said...

fantastic card Lynne great image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx