Sunday, 6 December 2009

Look away now Mum!

This is going to be my Mum's Christmas card, I just love these Kraftin Kimmie images that DottyJo kindly stamped for me. 
Coloured her (and the matching flower) with copic markers and added loads of stickles.  My borders are peel offs that I 'found' in my stash.

LOADS of challenges covered in this one:
Cute Card Thursday #89 is Swirly Girly - make a card for a girl

Our Creative Corner challenge this week is to use the song "12 days of Christmas" - I thought this image looked like one of the 9 ladies dancing

A Spoonful of Sugar #80 is to make a card using non- Traditional Christmas colours - no red or green

Creative Card Crew #39 is Christmas

Sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches #45

The Pink Eelephant #43 want you to use your favourite colouring medium

And Easy Craft Project's first challenge is a colour theme - something Turquoise

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne, i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

PetraB said...

This card is really cute. I am sure your mum will love it. Petra.

Jenny Gropp said...

Love your dancing diva! So darling and sweet! Love the stickles and silver border stickers- perfect wintery touch!
Thanks for playing along with the OCC this week!!!

Etha said...

What a perfect dancing lady, too cute!! love the blue shades and your coloring on this :)

Unknown said...

Lynne this is utterly beautiful, I l ove it, good luck with your challenges and thank you for playing along with us at ECP this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

marley said...

such a happy card, just lovely!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is gorgeous, what a fantastic image xx

Lisa said...

A really pretty card! I love that stamp and I love using stickles too! Thanks for taking part in our challenge at ECP! xx

Debs said...

Wow she is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at ics this week
Debs

Vicky said...

Fabulous image, such a great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at ICs. :)X

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Your Mum is going to LOVE this card! So sweet and pretty! I love your cool winter blues. Thanks for joining us at ICS!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Great card - just the cutest image and so beautifully colored. Yes, she does look like one of the 9 ladies dancing! Thanks so much for playing along with both the OCC and the CCC this week on our Christmas challenges. Hope to see you back again next week!

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab! I love that image and your colouring is great!
Thanks for joining us at ECP!
Jane
x

Nan Abrahão said...

Wow ... that's amazing!!! Thanks for playing with us at ECP! Kisses