Monday, 28 December 2009

I made a DT !

  Yip, you heard right, I'm joining the Sweet'n Sassy Digis Design Team in January!   I'm sooo pleased!

Anyway, I thought I'd make a card with one of their recently released stamps - Be Mine Cocoa - well it is nearly Valentine's Day (and you know my New Year's resolution is to be more organised! LOL!)  I wanted the little mouse's tail to stick out the edge of the frame, so I coloured another image (with copics) and popped it up on dimensionals.  Added some glitter to the red heart and to the frill on the bigger heart.  The silver ribbon is recycled 'trash' from a Christmas gift.

Rosie-D's Challenge #61 is Digi Sparkle

Get Sketchy challenge this week is Trash to Treasure and One Stop Craft Challenge #60 is Recycle (I rescued some ribbon from a Chrissie present - I'm not sure if this can be called Trash as all us card makers rescue ribbon automatically!)

Sketch from Sweet Sunday #50





26 comments:

Crystal said...

WOOHOOO Congrats Lynne that is soooo exciting, they are sooo lucky to have you!!! And your card is just the SWEETEST!!! LOVE this image and your dimension!!! Great colors!

scrappyjacky said...

Many congrats,Lynne.....and such a lovely card.

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!

And thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your lovely work!!

Saskia :)

Linby said...

congrats Lynne. love this card such a cute image and the papers go so well.
Linbyx

Melanie said...

Congrats Lynne...looking forward to working with you! :) This is adorable!

Melanie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Lynne what fabulous news congratulations and I am also loving the card that image is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandy said...

Whoo Hoo! How exciting Lynne!!! We can't wait for January 1st and so glad you joined our team.

Your Be Mine Cocoa card is so cute! I love the papers, colors and how he pops on the card. The two little "x" stitches are a great touch! ADORABLE!!!

~amy~ said...

congrats on your new DT!!!

Love your card...very sweet...thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

Laurel said...

Congrats on the DT! Love your card, so cute!

pinky said...

Well done Lynne, no wonder you made the team girl, your cards are always excellent and very funky and modern. Enjoy it.
Pinky

Dotty Jo said...

Yah! Big congrats Lynne, this is so deserved! Love your little mouse card, that tail looks great, good thinking, Jo x

Brandi said...

Congratulations!! What an adorable card! :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really sweet card, love the trick wit the tail. Well done on the DT. Marianne x

brenda said...

Hello Lynne

Well done on the DT spot.

And what a cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Rosie D's.

B x

Sara said...

Congrats on the DT spot Lynne. Love how you've made his tail peek out. Beautiful card.

Sara xx

Tina said...

Wow - way to go on the Dt spot. Oh and by the looks of this card - they made the right choice.

Happy New Year.
xo
tina
www.mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! I know you will be creating such fabulous things!! =)
This is such very pretty colored image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Angèle said...

Love this card! Congrats on making that team!

Happy 2010!

Dora said...

Great job on our challenge!
Thanks for playing!

Shelley said...

Thanks for joing in with our OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Congrats on your DT place!
I love your card because it is so bright and cheery. Super stitching and recycling. Thank you so much for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Karen Giron said...

This is SO adorable!! I'm loving this little Valentine's mouse - so cute! Congrats on your DT news! That is wonderful!

Natalie said...

Lynne this is adorable and congrats on the DT at Sweet 'n Sassy. Korin is so nice!!

naomi vaughan said...

Love your card. I have just been looking at your other cards. The images you stamp are so cute and your colouring in is lovely. Thanks for sharing!
Naomi V
Australia

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's.

Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x