Crazy 4 Challenges #16 is to make a Treat Holder, Allsorts challenge #32 is Anything but a card and The Secret Crafter #63 is Last Minute Gifts. I'd bought a pack of chocolate covered Turkish Delight (YUCK!) for my friend who could eat them till the cows come home, but they needed 'fancying up' a bit!
I followed the tutorial for Nugget boxes on Splitcoaststampers, but I don't think my corners would stand up to a close examination! Just made it out of white cardstock and then covered the sleeve with some Christmas wrapping paper - who could resist this paper covered in little 'Rubys'! Added a few stickles round the edges for some bling.
I then used some scraps of papers to wrap round the individual bars and added some gold stars and little puffy stickers to finish.
9 comments:
What a beautiful box Lynne,i love your Papers and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Superb box although I would also say yuk to the contents :o)
Jackie xx
What a great box Lynne, such a good idea to jaz up some sweets.
Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week.
B x
Looks lovely Lynne - thats a yuck from me too, Jo x
first things first...your Westie is ADORABLE.....we have a Cairn, basically your Westie with darker fur.....so cute
okay....love your treat container.....thanks for playing along with the Crazy4Challengers
Hi Lynne
Beautiful box - love the image! Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx
Hi Lynne, this is really gorgeous!! What do you mean "yuck"? If my eyes are not deceiving me that looks like Fry's Turkish Delight and it was top of my list for Christmas!! I'm sure she loved it,Ruth x
Lovely gift!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Fabulous gift idea.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx
Post a Comment