Wednesday, 9 December 2009

SSHP10: Christmas flowers


Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential challenge#10 is Christmas flowers.  I coloured my image with Stampin up markers and coloured the scalloped edge with the marker to match.  Central flower decoupaged and gold stickles added to centres.  Simple!

9 comments:

Riet said...

Ohh Lynne,what beautiful,i love your image and colours.

Hugs riet.x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a beauty Lynne!! Really love your coloring and the gold sentiment is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Nilla said...

Adorable, love the colors, perfect match! Hugs Nilla

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :)
Jackie

LINDA said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Crystal said...

SOOOO beautiful, I love these colors and your gorgeous flowers!!! Stunning work!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Spotlight Saturday!!!

Jodi said...

Gorgeous card you have made!! Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Sat. Spotlight!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! I just love your colors and papers paired with your image panel. Thanks for joining us at Sat. Spotlight.

Sandy said...

Very pretty and I love the colors you used!