gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in with the snowflake challenge at Kaboodledoodles, Hope to see more of your lovely work in future challenges, Hugs Angie
What an adorable card sweetie! Wow that is a lot of challenges you entered.Stopped by to thank you for entering our blog candy giveaway. Ruby is just as adorable as can be.Good luck in our giveaway! doodle hugz
Fab card with my favourite colour! Thank you for visiting my blog, i've been a worst blogger than you! You've done a lot of projects since i last visited and all gorgeous as always. I've been so busy preparing the presents for everyone and then the cards! I hope you have a lovely week. Hugs xx Pat
Hi Lynne Thanks for your comments and for entering and advertising my candy. I love your work and am now a follower. I keep seeing you name inv arious places so it's good to visit at last.Love this card and well done on enerting 10 challenges with it. I'll be back to visit. Marianne x
21 comments:
gorgeous card,
Thanks for joining in with the snowflake challenge at Kaboodledoodles,
Hope to see more of your lovely work in future challenges,
Hugs
Angie
He certainly is very blue....but very cute....love the big blue snowflake.....and so many challenges covered!
Fantastic card.. Love all the blue..Such a cute snowman..Great job..
Hugs, Linda
What an adorable card sweetie! Wow that is a lot of challenges you entered.Stopped by to thank you for entering our blog candy giveaway. Ruby is just as adorable as can be.Good luck in our giveaway!
doodle hugz
He's a BLUE-min lovely snopwman Lynne!Thanks for joining Incy Wincy Challenges This week
Liz xxx
Adorable - so cute. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodledoodle challenge.
You 'ten challenge wonder' you! My head spins at three challenges. Great card, love this happy little fellah! Jo x
'Very Cute card Lynne and thank you soooo much for stopping by and entering my candy!
Hugs!
Such a happy card makes you smile love the dp image and those wonderful snowflakes.
Hi Lynne this is gorgeous I love the blue theme and that image is fabby.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card, love it all in blue :o)
Jackie xx
Adorable Snowman, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Wowww Lynne,what beautiful card,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fabulous card and an adorable snowman.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx
Fab card with my favourite colour!
Thank you for visiting my blog, i've been a worst blogger than you! You've done a lot of projects since i last visited and all gorgeous as always.
I've been so busy preparing the presents for everyone and then the cards!
I hope you have a lovely week.
Hugs xx
Pat
Super cute card! Love the blues you've used too.
Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge and Happy Holidays!
Oh, what a cute card! I love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB
Hi Lynne
Thanks for your comments and for entering and advertising my candy. I love your work and am now a follower. I keep seeing you name inv arious places so it's good to visit at last.Love this card and well done on enerting 10 challenges with it. I'll be back to visit. Marianne x
Gorgeous card Lynne
luv the chilly colours lovely image, well done on all them challenges,sue.x
Super cute card Lynne, I LOVE your fun layout and precious snowman image!
Thanks for joining us over at Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)
Wonderful holiday card! Love the winter blues, the snowflakes and the darling snowman. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the OCC this week!
Post a Comment