I'm almost finished with the Christmas cards you'll be glad to see!
Sheep from Penny Black. Got the foam snowflakes as a bargain in my local craft shop - just added some clear stickles for a bit of bling. Used the Bow Easy that I won in Lacey's Wednesday Blog Candy ... what a fab little gadget! Its a bit confusing to start, but there's loads of tutorials on YouTube to help.
This card follows the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches #46
My colour combo is inspired by The Pink Elephant #44 - use your favourite Christmas colour combo (mine's the traditional red and green)

5 comments:
oh so cute - love it. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx
ohh what a cute lil guy!!! love the card, soo fun. great job with the IC card sketch this week!!
so sweet, love the stitching!
Great fun card, thanks for playing with us at ics this week.
What a cute card! I love taht sweet little sheep and his glittery accents! Great job with the ICS Sketch!
♥Lea
Post a Comment