Isn't this little penguin just the cutest! He's one of Sweet'n Sassy Digis new releases (I think they're coming out next week). I coloured him with copic markers and popped up the heart and his little beak
I think I'll give this to Greg for Christmas, I actually managed to get it made without him seeing it!
Sketch from The Sweet Stop #33
Stampin for the Weekend challenge #27 is to make a Christmas card and use Red, green and gold
And The Play Date cafe had almost the same colour combo - red, green and white
Its a chilly, dark, drizzly day here in NI - hope you're warm and dry wherever you are! I'm just off now for my tea - Greg has just knocked us up steak, chips and all the trimmings .... yummy! Poor wee Ruby's nose is twitching like she hasn't been fed in a fortnight!


18 comments:
What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
So beautiful and lovely!
Saskia :)
So glad you played along with us once again!
This is such a sweet card...I LOVE penguins and I can tell you that our Sarah, our other designer LOVES them, too!
Great to have you in The Cafe with us!
He is just the cutest, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi
Hi there ~ Just stumbled on your blog while surfing and thought I'd leave a comment. Your little dog is just adorable, and your blog is fun too! :o)
I do! I do! And look at him, looking at me with armfuls of love ;)
Very sweet card, thanks for playing along in the Play Date Cafe
You really nailed the challenge, perfect colors! Lovely card, cute penguin! Hugs Nilla
That oenguin is just too cute hun I love it and your colouring
Hugs Jacqui x
Very cute, a lovely card
Clairex
Oh how cute is this image Fabulous !
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week
Hugs Di xxxx
this is so cute.. That penguin is such a fun image.. :)Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :) HUGS
~I have free digital stamps on my blog
Quite darling! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop sketch!!
So cute!
Such a cute card! Love that penguin! So glad you could play along with us at The Cafe' this week!
AWWW this is beautiful, Lynn:O) Love the cute image, pretty papers and the ribbon is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)
Great card - cute image
Adorable penguin image! Great job on the layout, I love the mix of pattern papers!
linda http://www.backtopaper.com
Adorable Lynne!! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!!
Post a Comment