Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all - hope you have a great evening whether you're going out partying or being boring and staying in (....like me!)  Health, Happiness and Peace to you for 2010 (doesn't that date sound funny!)

Thought I'd share some of the lovely handmade cards I got at Christmas.


This little stitched reindeer was from my SIL, there's loads of beading work on this too.




My Mum sent us this gorgeous decoupaged card that she'd asked someone to make for us.  Cool eh?








Emma (aka Mrs Giraffe) sent this cutie








This sweet and sparkly penguin came from Pat







Ginny sent this beauty with some blog candy that I won recently







And finally this lovely card from Brenda - aka Benzi from Splitcoaststampers

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Lynne you sure did receive some BEAUTIFUL cards...thanks for sharing these!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed New Year!!!

LINDA said...

You sure received some lovely cards..and I love the cross stitch one..I received your beautiful card!! Thank you so much..Happy new year !!
Hugs, Linda

Оксинья said...

Happy new year!