Die Cut Dreams #27 is Glitter Me Silly
I'm kinda tired of Christmas cards, so I had a play with my new goodies from Simon Says instead. I mounted the little birthday cake on dimensionals and added clear stickles to the icing and gold to the candle flame.
Colour combo inspired by Get Sketchy's challenge this week - use your favourite colour. I've loads of favourites, but I'm in a PINK mood today!
14 comments:
Yummy Lynnee simply yummy love the sparkle
Merry Christmas & Thanks for Joining us for the DCD Challenge this time, I hope you will join in next time too
Hugs Susie xx
hiya luvvie fabby card and so nice to see some other cards apart from xmas ones. hope you're not too cold xx
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
love the design of this card - very striking
fab to see you at DCD
Victoria
x
Oohh this is fab Lynne :-) This bun looks good enough to eat :-) Gorgeous card :-)
Luv
Lols x x
You can never go wrong with pink! Such a happy wonderful card, love it!
Looks so gorgeous and yummy.
Absolutely yummy cupcake card.
luv
debby
oohh this cake looks yummy it popped right out of me on "reader" lovely card.
Linbyx
Love the ribbon. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.
Gorgeous! You know my weakness for pink and green too! Jo x
Fabulous card and love the image!
Verry sweet card, thanks for playing!
LOVE it!!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!
Post a Comment