Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Ruby-dooby-doo's Christmas card!


Crafty Creations challenge #45 is Christmas for my pet, but I thought I'd give this card to a friend who runs a dog visiting scheme where dogs go into hospitals and residential homes.

I got the little Ruby image in a swap last year - coloured bg with watercolours so I could leave her white and added loads of stickles for some bling.

Thought I'd add in the photo the little Ruby-dog ornament my Mum got me last year.  Our Christmas tree is now up and decorated ... why does it take hours to put up and only a fraction of the time to take it all down!

Colour idea from Papertake Weekly and Creative Inspirations #38 who both had the idea of non-traditional colours on a Christmas card (no red or green)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real beauty, Ruby!! This little pup is adorable!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at creative inspirations! xxx

Linby said...

yeh-westies a Christmas - lovely card
Linbyx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is fabulous and I just had to smile at that gorgeous image isn't he adorable

Hugs
Lorraine x

Saskia said...

Ooooh... your card is sooooo beautiful!!! I LOVBE that cute dog! Thanks for taking part at Crafty Creations Challenge!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh your card is so cute!!! I love that little image..
Thanks for joining Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is gorgeous :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are fab :-) I am sure your friend will love this :-)

Thanks for joining the PTW challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for joining us in our pets Christmas Challenge at Crafty Creations. What a wonderful card - fab image and colours! Cheers Claire x