Sweet card with fun holiday color combo! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!
Oh I love that snowman, gorgeous card.luvDebby
Such a fun card...love it!Mandy
Cute...and I love those bells! Jo x
This is so sweet. I love the colors you chose for this card.. Great job with the challenge.
SOOOOO cute, LOVE the bells and the fun shine!!!! GREAT CARD!
Hi Lynne!! Such a sweet snowman and I adore the colors you've used here!! So fun!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS
Hi Lynne!! I love this cute card!! i love the bells, sweet snowman and your nontraditional colors!!! Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sweet card with fun holiday color combo! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!
Oh I love that snowman, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Such a fun card...love it!
Mandy
Cute...and I love those bells! Jo x
This is so sweet. I love the colors you chose for this card.. Great job with the challenge.
SOOOOO cute, LOVE the bells and the fun shine!!!! GREAT CARD!
Hi Lynne!! Such a sweet snowman and I adore the colors you've used here!! So fun!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS
Hi Lynne!! I love this cute card!! i love the bells, sweet snowman and your nontraditional colors!!! Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment