Sunday, 21 February 2010

Get well Hedgie

My card stash is a bit non-existent at the minute, so I was glad to see that the Creative Card Crew's challenge #45 is Get Well Soon.  This little Penny Black Stamp was coloured with copics and the sky was chalked with little clouds (but doesn't really show up in the pic). 

Little Paper Shop #LPSC55 is distressing - I don't use this technique very often as I'm rubbish at it, I either rough it up too much or not enough .... I think in this case I did 'not enough'!

Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential SSHP19 is Do the Mess around and rough your card up - so in addition to the distressed edges I used an Antique Linen pad to sponge round the edges of the pink BP and the main image.


13 comments:

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi Lynne, I love that Penny Black stamp ~ your colouring is fab! love the grass. I know I'm a bit late but congrats on your new wee niece :) Hope she's doing well. Sarah x

Darlene said...

Great job Lynne!! This is one embossing folder I rarely use ... thanks for inspiration!! Your distressing is perfect and we're so glad you joined us at Saturday Spotlight this week! Hope to see you again next challenge!!

Vanilla said...

love card

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Now this is just darling!! Love your fun colors and your distressing looks wonderful!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HGUS

Riet said...

Beautiful card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather P. said...

This is totally fantastic! LOVE it!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne love this lots that image is gorgeous and I do love the colours you have used

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Fab card, love that cute likkle image :)
Jackie xx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute. Great colors.

Crystal said...

SO SOS SO CUTE Lynne!!!! LOVE these colors and darling image!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!!

Victoria said...

I lurve that colour you've used for the background and the image is so sweet.

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x

Jodi said...

Very cute and sweet image! I love the pretty colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Natasha said...

How adorable is this!!