Mmmm... don't these look like yummy choccies! I couldn't resist using them for my Sweet'n Sassy DT post this week! (See them HERE in the Sweet'n Sassy digi store and the sentiment HERE)
I coloured the image with my copic markers and then popped the choccies up on dimensionals, and then the single choclate on another layer. I added some stickles to the chocolate icing and to Cocoa's nose, then some bling and silver pearls.
It's such a simple card, yet it took me over an hour and a half to make! I've no idea why!
(For more inspiration and samples of fabulous cards using the Sweet'n Sassy digis check out the Digi Blog)
****************************
Sketch from Create4Fun #08
Crafty Creations #56 is Cut it Out and Pop It Up
ETA: I've just scrolled down my blog and noticed I'm definately stuck in a pink & brown colour combo!

12 comments:
Ab fab card, the colours are great :o)
Jackie xx
Oh Lynne this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby
AWWW..super cute and I love the color combo! That Cocoa just melts my heart!
Oh how cute!
AWWWW Lynne HOW SWEET!!!!
How darling is this!!! Super cute!!
Hugs, Linda
Hi Lynne, thanks for your lovely comment on my colouring, I think your's if fabulous to, and this card is so cute,love the colours and the sentiment is fab, hugs Liz xx
This is lovely Lynne - so cute, and I love your colours!!!! Jo x
What a beautiful card Lynne,i love your image and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
So sweet!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena
Yummy card! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
thanks for playing with CCC this week, what a fab card! Jaime
Post a Comment