Wednesday, 10 February 2010

SNSS Digi - Birdie Delivery

ETA: I was in the Card Patterns Super Six with this card!
For my Sweet'n Sassy DT post this week I've used his sweet little bird (Birdie Delivery - only $0.99) which was released at the end of January but I haven't had a chance to play with it till now! You'll have to trust me when I tell you the button looks the same colour as the bird in real life and the darker pink in the DP, but my photography skills are seriously lacking! Roll on Spring and the brighter nights for better photos!

I used my dotty embossing folder on the central image and then popped the bird up on dimensionals. And of course every card needs some bling, so I added some clear gems and silver stickles to the little heart, and a little silver safety pin to the bow to finish.

Don't forget that EVERY DAY is DIGI DAY at Sweet'n Sassy Stamps - check the home page HERE and scroll down to see what's new!  And then swing by the SNSS Digi Blog for loads of inspiration from the rest of the Digi Divas!
************************************************

Sketch from Card Patterns #50

And A Spoonful of Sugar #90 is a recipe - 1 pattern paper,1 Embossing,1 Button,1 Ribbon

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card wonderful adorable image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

great card Lynne, love the image and your co ordinating papers as well. hugs to you xx

Lisa Jane said...

GREAT CARD .I love the colours and the background paper

Viipula said...

Cute card, so lovely golours adn image!

Crystal said...

Lynne this is fantastic, love the birdie and these colors!! AWESOME job with the sketch!!! :)

Tracey said...

DARLING!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

Patti J said...

I ordered this image too! So much fun! Your card is just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

dstandard said...

Totally adorable image and card!

Nancy said...

Oh My Gosh Lynne!
What a sweet card. And the perfect DP to match too!!!

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Lynne, I love the cute birdie image and the pretty paper.
Have a great weekend! Debbie x

yyam said...

This is adorable Lynne! I love the birdie and the sweet colors you've used! :)

Kathy said...

Congrats on your super six win at Card Patterns. I love your card and the bird is just so adorable great colors too! Enjoy :)