Think I lost this card with the ribbon - wrong choice, but when its stuck down, its stuck down for good!
Sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC267
Allsorts #39 is a recipe - 3-2-1 - I used 3 animals, 2 nestabilities, and 1 ribbon

Colour theme from Sweet Stampin #13
Supplies: Stampin Up stamps - Zoofari and Circle of Friendship
Red & Silver Stickles

11 comments:
What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
AWWW Super cute Lynne, what a fun birthday card!
Fab card with a great image! Like the ribbon!
Thanks for playing along with Sweet Stampin!
xxx Margreet
Hiya Lynne. thanks for joining in at Sweet Stamping with you're wonderfull card. Hugs Terry
lol, I thought that only happened to me.....
Well, your card is adorable and one would never know that your mojo ran out or that your blue ink ran out.
Adorable card.
hugs
well you would never guess your mojo ran out..a very cute card!!
thanks for joining in over at sweet stampin xx
This is just adorable.. such a cute little image..
Hugs, Linda
Such a fun card love the colours and the image is fab
Thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
I think your card is lovely, I love the image! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x
What a SUPER FUN and HAPPY Card! Love It! Thank you for joining us for htis weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I think the ribbon gives it that extra bit of interest - I like it!
Post a Comment