Something about these stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls just appeals to my wicked side!
And who says you can't have a BLUE cat!
Coloured with copic markers and clear gloss added to fish bowl. Took the colour combo from my lovely new papers from Daisy and Dandelion.
Sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC266
Cupcake Craft Challenge #76 is Four Legged and Furry
And ABC theme this week is N for New - I used my new stamp and my new papers

12 comments:
HEHEHEHE I love this Lynne how CUTE!!!!! LOVE your sentiment and this cute cute image!! AWWW so true!!! Fab take on the sketch too and wonderful colors!
Hi Lynne, what a perfect card for our challenge! The image is so cute and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Yep, appeals to me too! Lovely card Lynne, such fun! Jo x
You are definitely showing your wicked side lol, this is just brilliant, love a card that makes you smile.
Pinky
OMG, I do love your blue cat!!! What a darling card - I just have to get some of those images! Great job Lynn!!! TFS...
Gorgeous card and fab cat!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx
great card Lynne it made me smile, the sentiment is perfect...I love it
Mina xxx
LOL -- thanks for the laugh, Lynne! This is such a clever card, and the color combo is GORGEOUS!!!!
Oh lynn this is just fab! The image is just fab, perfect wee card huni!! Check out my blog when you cand huni, I've some candy xxx
brill card and I love the image and sentiment. I used to have a cat (for real!) who was classed as blue for her breed!
Fab to see you at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.
Hugs
Victoria
x
Lovely...thank you for joining us at ABC..
hugs
Jan..x
What a fab card for our challenge this week! Love the image you've chosen! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Hugs Shelly ;)
Post a Comment