So, what did you get for Valentine's Day? I got flowers, chocolate, a lovely card .... and a brand new baby niece! Isn't she absolutely gorgeous!
And here's her card, hot off the press! Its the usual rubbish photo I'm afraid, but the dark paper is actually a chocolate colour. Stamp from Art Gone Wild, coloured with copics and stickles added to the bubbles.
Sketch from Sweet Sunday #56
19 comments:
Cute card, cute baby ! Congrats with your niece !!
Cute card. Congratulations on the new addition Lynne! :-)
Sarah xx
Well congratulations Auntie Lynne! I know just how special and wonderful this little bundle of joy will be seeing as I achieved official auntie status last May! Love your card, its a beauty! BTW, have they chosen a name for her yet???? Bug hugs, Jo x
OMG what a stunningly beautiful baby! whatever I was expecting to see was not that beautiful girl your card is lovely too baut the baby beats hands down lol
Lynne I do hope you will join in the new challenge the giorls are really nice
Liz xx
Congratulations on your new niece. She sure is cute! Love your baby card. The dark color goes beautifully with your pink floral dp. Love your coloring and your embellishment choice too!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
Denise
Congratulations, Lynne!! I am so happy for you and your new addition to the family! Babies are so wonderful!!!!!! I wish sometimes that I could have more!
Congratulations Lynne!!!!
So sweet - your new neice and the card!
Awwww, she is precious!!! Congrats, Auntie Lynne :)!!
oh big congratulations....she is adorable. Big hugs.
PS: oh and the card is adorable too, lol.... sorry baby got me sidetracked.
YEah congratualtions hunnie on being an auntie she looks lovely and oh so cuddly, bet you can't wait to have your squeeze!!!
Great card too hunnie take care xx
Cute card, lovely baby, there's no better present than this :o)
Jackie xx
Aww huni, this is just the perfect wee gift cupid could have sent! So sweet! And the card is just perfect hee
Hope your well, hopefully not rained in like we are here in Scotland!!??
Take care petal xxx
Oh, Lynne! She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!
(oh yeah...the card is fantastic too!! lol)
Melanie
Congratulations, Lynne! Your new niece is precious!! The card you made her is lovely -- I especially like that you personalized it for her.
Wow, congrats on your new baby niece! This little card is perfectly adorable and the little baby in the tub is too cute!!
She is sooooooo cute. And have the same name as i . *LOL*
Hugs
Alex.
Adorable card and absolutely adorable baby girl! :)
sweet card and an oh so adorable sweet little baby girl!
Post a Comment