Saturday, 6 February 2010

That lil' ole devil called love ....

Well love is most definately in the air in the challenge blogs this week!  So without further ado ....
The Corrosive Challenge #49: All you need is love
Papertake Weekly: Love Actually
CRAFT challenge #36: Love / Valentine
Charisma Cardz challenge #5: I love you
Creative card Crew #44: Valentine's
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C23: Be my Valentine
Our Creative Corner : Masculine Valentine
Winter Wonderland #36: red and white colour combo
Phew!

Supplies: Whipper snapper devil (I think .... why can't unmounted stamps be marked with the makers name?); and sentiment from Simon Says; silver stickles

24 comments:

Crystal said...

HEHEHE Lynne what a darling image!!!! Great card!!!

pinky said...

LOL great fun card Lynne, love his sparkly heart.
Pinky

Nilla said...

For being a little devil I must say he is very cute! Love this card! Perfect! Hugs Nilla

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card Lynne and that title I remember the song that image although a little devil is cute

Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

How cute is this!!! Love it..Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Amy said...

He's so cute! Love the paper you used with him, it's perfect!

Amy said...

He's so cute! Love the paper you used with him, it's perfect!

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very cute likkle devil :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

You just find the best and cutest stamps Lynne - lurve him so! Jo x

Viv said...

great card!

Trimgym said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I love it. Doesn't he just have that devilish twinkle in is eye? Super cute card and great job on the masculine Valentine challenge. So happy to have you joining in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week!

Debbie said...

This is so cute..it brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw it...

Claire Phillips said...

What a lovely card - great fun! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our Valentine/love challenge! Cheers Claire x

Kelly said...

thats one 'devil' of a card!!! thanks for playing the charisma 'heart' challenge- kelly

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, fab image, so cute.
I thoroughly enjoyed the rugger, role on next weeks lol
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Lynne, This card is adorable!! Love the colors.

Visit my blog to see what I have specially for you!

Bubbles said...

Fab card, just love the devil, perfect for valentines! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Vee said...

Gorgeous card with a fabulous image and colour combo.Thanks for Playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card Lynne, loving that little devil image. Thank you for joining the CCC challenge this week Linda x

crafty amy said...

This is such a great and fun card I love it :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Lynne, Love that little devil, such fun and a fantastic male card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzixx

Kate's Makes said...

What a fab card! Love the image and the papers too! Thanks for joining us at SFTW :o)

Kate

Tracey said...

What a cheeky lil fella lol & this is a fab Valentine's card.

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x