Sunday, 28 February 2010

Ultra Clean & Simple card

How's this for an ultra-quick and ultra-simple card!  Francesca sent me these goodies recenlty when I won her candy and thought they were pretty enough to use on their own.

Sketch is a simplified version of Sweet Sunday #58

Saturday Spotlight #20 is Clean it up (definately an easier challenge for me than last week's Mess it up!)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW Lynne what a GREAT CAS style card!! LOVE the hearts and that yummy ribbon treatment!! Fab stitching too!!!! AWW Thanks too for playing with us at Saturday Spotlight!!! Hugs!

Dawn B. said...

Lynne this is perfect for a CAS card.. I love the white and red together.. Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week.

Marlene said...

Very pretty CAS card!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I really adore this!! The yummy gingham is just perfect!! What a stunning creation!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hearts are looking so beautiful i really like your posted clean and simple card...
Plastic business Cards
Plastic Card