Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Huffy Cat CAS style!

How's this for a super-Clean&Simple card!  No bling and no stickles...gasp!  Just a few silver pearls to finish.   Huffy cat (from Eat Cake Graphics) coloured with copic markers.  The darker BP is a chocolate brown with a shimmery finish.  (Though I think I had my wonky eyes in when I stuck the DP down!)

Sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC268

ABC this week is O = One sheet of Paper (I'm assuming that means designer paper and not plain cardstock?)

Cupcake Craft Challenge #78 is Keep it Simple

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW What a great CAS and fab job on the sketch!!! I sooo have days like that great sentiment Lynne!! ADORABLE CREATION!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful card ! I love it ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smile from Catherine

Donna said...

Super sweet card and fab stripey papers...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Cathy said...

Fab card, and what a fun image, you can almost see the swagger!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

Hugs
Victoria
x

LilyPuss Cards said...

So cute..love it!! thanks for joining us at ABC..
Hugs
Jan...x