For my Sweet'n Sassy DT post today I've used this sweet little snail (remember to quote me during the summer after the slugs and snails have ravaged my garden that I called him sweet!).
I coloured it with my faithful copic markers and popped the shell up on dimensionals. (The shell does match my DP but as usual I couldn't get it photographed right). Added some bling, some clear dew drops and a tiny bit of stickles on the butterfly and Ta Da .... done! Simples!
If you'd like to nab a little snail of your own click HERE to go to the SNSS shop - only $3 for the set! Sweet'n Sassy are going digital so all the clear stamp sets are currently 50% off ... they're selling out fast so you'd better be quick!
And don't forget to check on the Sweet'n Sassy Digi Blog tomorrow for details of the new releases.
Hope you all enjoyed the Blog Hop on Monday, I know the Digi Divas did!
Supplies: Snail and Friend (Sweet'n Sassy digi); papers from Papermania 'Honey and Hugs'; rectangular nestabilities
Sketch from Unscripted Sketches #40
The Pink Elephant #52 have a pink colour theme this week
Stampin B's challenge #43 is to use a butterfly, a flower and a die cut. (I think nestabilities count as a die cut?)
Treehouse Thursday #34 is a butterfly and a flower
And Cute Card Thursday #97 is Blooming Gorgeous

12 comments:
Sweet isn't what usually springs to mind when mentioning snails but this on is very cute, love the card :)
Jackie xx
This is a sweet snail but I am with you when it comes to the garden!! Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥
what a gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
AWWW Lynne what a sweetie this image is!!!!! LOVE your spring colors and fab take on the sketch!!! Beautiful work as always girl!!!
So sweet! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's!!
Total Sweetness!! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!
HUGS - LORi
This is just adorable.. such a cute little image.. great design..
Hugs, Linda
hi lynne, gorgeous card really love how you've used the ribbon
love n hugs
liza
xox
Oh so cute! Love the pink shell - is it a girly snail???? Like your new blog design too, Jo x
What an adorable stamp and card!
cute cute cute card!! your bow is perfect!
thanks for playing with US this week- Kelly
Very cute card!!! I LOVE this digi image I think I even have this one..wasn't it a freebie?...You did a great job with this sketch.
Thanks for playing along with US this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT
Post a Comment