Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Get Well Kitty

I needed another Get Well card so used this digi from Sweet'n Sassy - Naughty Kitty.  The sketch follows this weeks Splitcoaststampers sketch SC269 and the colour theme from Copic Colour Challenge #53

Supplies:
Silver flat backed pearls, grey ribbon, gold gems (on butterfly)
Copic markers C3, C5, C7, E31, TG00, YG03, YR02, YR07, Y17

10 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card...would cheer anyone up.

Liz said...

very nice indeed

liz xx

Patti J said...

Awww...how cute! That sweet kitty would brighten anyone's day! Thanks for sharing!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is fabulous and fun that kitty image is totally adorable I love those papers and flower

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tina said...

what a cute kitty - great card.

xo
tina
mommyscrapsalot

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, a real 'pick-me-up' card if ever I saw one! Jo x

TARJA L said...

What a cute and great card. This image is totally adorable.

Kim said...

Fantastic card! I love the DP and the color mix...wonderful!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful Get Well Card.
Love the colors used.