Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Ruby needs to be Accessorised!

I won this stamp recently as part of a win on the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge ... and couldn't wait to get some ink on it!  I'll have to get a bag like this for Ruby ... when its wet weather her wee legs and belly are always filthy as they're too close to the ground!

I'm still in Clean & Simple mode and used this week's sketch from Peachy Keen #22

Papertake Weekly is to Check This Out - use some gingham or checks

And Incy Wincy challenge #30 is to Punch it Out - I used an unloved flower punch

14 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!!! Such a sweet little image..And I love the colors..
Hugs, Linda

cheryl said...

this is gorjus hun love that image bless you for jioning us over at incy this week hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Tam said...

Hi Lynne,

Awesome card.

Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Tami

Patti J said...

So cute!!! Looks like your little furball! (and mine!) Thanks for sharing...

My Creative Time said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Creative Time said...

I deleted my own post by accident!!
Anyways, I LOVE that image & your card is ADORABLE!! those are my favorite colors!!!
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Anonymous said...

Aaww such a cute card!
The image really looks like Ruby.
Sorry i've been a bad blogger and i dont do as many cards as before, i am hooked on minis now and it takes me longer.
Your niece is so gorgeous!
i hope to be more often here.
Hugs xx
Pat

Janice W. said...

That stamp is so cute and it does look like your dog! I love your card! Great job with the challenge and thanks so much for playing along with us @ PKS!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweeeeet! Would Ruby like to be carried around in a bag? We could start calling you Paris Hilton as i think she does that! Jo x

Nikki said...

Hee hee Cute Card love all the fab colors :)
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki

Lorie said...

Hi Lynne! It's great to see you here! I always love seeing Ruby, and your Ruby card is adorable! So glad you could join us for the Peachy Keen Challenge! Thanks for playing along!!

Hugs,
Lorie

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute and what a wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, fab choice of colours and how cute is that image, such a great win :) thanks for joining us at PTW this week :) Donna x

Unknown said...

LOVE the way you matched the bag to the paper Lynne! That is one cute stamp!
Thanks for playing along with us at PK. Good luck! Viv xx