Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Some special requests ...

I've been busy all weekend making some special request cards (which I hate making, especially if the requests are very specific!)
Anyway this card was made for a young teenager -  got this image ages ago in a swap, must have been 'saving' it for this occasion!  I think its the first time EVER that I've coloured hair black and am happy with the result!

Sketch from Our Creative Corner #1

*******
I got out my watercolour pencils for a change for this one.  I love this happy clown from High Hopes - added some dew drops as the juggling balls and some orange stickles to his shirt and flower.

Sketch from Sketch Saturday #89
*******

This one's for a baby girl's first birthday who loves teddy bears, so this stamp from Kars was just perfect!  I added a purple crochet flower (which isn't as dark as it looks in the pic), I don't have very many and haven't taught myself to make them yet so its very precious!
Sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You #45

12 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is soooo cute! :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kathy Martin said...

Such sweet cards! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Crystal said...

Oh Lynne what fun and cute creations!!! What a great job you did with these sketches!!!

Anonymous said...

Lynne, These are all adorable!!
You've been very busy!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lynne,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

cnelson said...

What cute cards!! love them all!

Simply Shaz said...

Lovely cards
Thanks for joining in with us at OCC :)
Shaz x

Rose said...

well you sure rocked the teen card!! the others are awesome as well

thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

papertrails leaver said...

very cute cards!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Terrific cards Lynne, you certainly have been a busy stamper! Great take on the OCC Sketch, I LOVE the fun image and how you colored her up!

Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Laurel said...

So cute, thanks for playing at OCC!

Gloria Stengel said...

Look at you with all that fabbie coloring! Thanks for playing at OCC!