Click HERE for my Sweet Stampin GDT post (use a photo)
I'm having a lovely time going through 'old' and unused stash and getting some ink on it! I got this pretty stamp as a freebie from High Hopes, and the little corner stamp too - coloured with copics and some clear gloss and glitter to the flower centres. Added flower soft added for grass.- Sketch from Sketch Saturday #138
- The Crafty Pad #104 - Something New - I used my new stamps
- Stampavie and More #124 - Glitter
- Totally Papercrafts #49 - Birthday
- Craft Your Days away #11 - anything goes
- wee Memories WMC39 - ribbon
- Paper Sundaes first birthday celebation .. free choice of challenge, so I've used #29 stitching (real or faux)

8 comments:
You're really getting a workout in the craft room today. Wish I could be doing the same. Love your pretty flower/flower pot and your Flower Soft is great for the grass. Pretty corner.
Stunning - love the sunflower- Perfect.
Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah - Stressed Stamper
Love that cheery sunflower! Thanks for playing (again) at WMC!
Lovely card and colour combo, love the sunflower :o)
Jackie xx
A lovely bright and cheerful card, I love the colours you have used
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time
Jackie x
such a great card, thank you for joining our sparkle challenge at at SAM.
Hugs Kaylou xxx
Two, pretty, fun creations for us this week! Aren't we the lucky ones?! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!
Another cute card!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.
Post a Comment