Saturday, 15 January 2011

Sweet Stampin GDT: Use a photo

This week's Sweet Stampin challenge is to use a photo, so I thought I'd have an attempt at a scrapbook page which I've never done before.  I won a wee scrapbook album aaaaages ago, but have always been really intimidated by it - I always just lifted it out of the cupboard, looked at it, hummed and haaaed a bit, and then put it back .... but not today! 
This little cutie is my niece doing the laundry, so on the background of my page I used the washing line and flowers from a Practising Creativity set.

Get your photos out that you've been meaning to do something with and play along HERE .... there's a fabby prize from Tiddly Inks up for grabs!

16 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Lynne this is a gorgeous scrapbook page she is a real cutie. Thanks for the heads up on my LOTV win. Sarahx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous layout. The colour scheme is so pretty and I love the cute picture. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Aw just too cute....an adorable photo.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

AWWW Lynne this is the CUTEST pic!!! I just LOVE the fun colors too!!! Beautiful sweetie, have a great weekend!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Lynne! Your niece is adorable and I love the details of the background page, beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

Fiona said...

this is fab Lynn...great layout and such an adorable piccie!!

Fi
x

Anonymous said...

Awww what a little cutie, she looks so happy! Your page is fab with great colours.
Hugs xx
Pat

Benzi said...

How adorable! I love your scrapbook page and your niece is too, too cute. Oh, she's so happy in that laundry basket. I like your clothesline.

We had a heat wave today and the snow is melting fast. Good riddance! LOl

Jackie said...

Fantastic first page, wonderful photrograph. It reminds me that I have some of my Grandson in a wash basket, must hunt them out and scan them in :o)
Jackie xx

Mel X said...

Awww, so cute. Great layout.

Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Good luck.

Mel X

Unknown said...

Oh my this is ssssooo cute..I love kids they just do the funniest things lol.. xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww a fabulous card, what a totally gorgeous piccie, fab design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Faye said...

Pink, pretty and cute, how can you not like this? Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Tracy Valure said...

Great card...and adorable Baby!!! So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes! Hope to see you back.
Tracy V.

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Shana said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week for our big Birthday Celebration!