Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Marlene's Birthday Card

Just a quickie post and no blog hopping from me tonight ... I'm knackered and ready for bed! I spent all morning in work at a huge meeting taking minutes and then all afternoon typing them up ... BORING!  So glad its only once a month or so that I have to do it! 
Anyway this wee card is for a friend of my Mum's - I didn't have enough silver peel off letters to spell her name (hard to believe if you seen my peel off stash!!) so I just wrote it on the little ticket on the flowers.  This little LOTV bear didn't quite make it off my table, so he managed to get another inking.  Coloured with copics and stickles added.

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is a little beauty that image is a pure delight the colours I love and the butterflies are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shell said...

This is so sweet Lynne. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Elaine Stark said...

a sweet card, love the butterflies. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable birthday card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Benzi said...

I don't blame you for using this sweet image again. Just adorable. I like how you put her name on the small tag. Your twine looks really good...I know about things mysteriously disappearing, as your ribbon did. LOL

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet! :)

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the butterflies in the different sizes look very cool.

Sweet image!

Smiles
Sue xx