Sunday, 9 January 2011

Simon Says ... New Beginnings

(Click HERE for my Sweet Stampin GDT post - try something new)
Oh, can you believe its Sunday evening already!  Apologies for the usual Sunday blogger overload, but its just a quickie post as Larkrise to Candleford is on telly (a period drama type thing that's just perfect Sunday evening viewing!)
I seem to be stuck in a High Hopes mood, but I hate having new stamps that haven't been inked.  And I fell foul again to my habit of finding lovely DP and then covering it all up!
Oh well, I love how it turned out! 
Coloured with copics and a few of the elements popped up on dimensionals. I managed to use one of my little wooden ladybugs and my little arrow punch too.

21 comments:

Claire said...

Another lovely card and a great image. Hugs, Claire x

Meg said...

What a cute card! I love your coloring!

I have the same issue about covering up pretty DP, too. Maybe we need to start some sort of "let the DP show!" support club. ;)

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Debbie said...

I love how it turned out too!!! And I agree on the Sunday part, means back to work for us tomorrow. :(

Sue said...

What a darling card. Love it!

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Lynne what a FANTASTIC creation, LOVE this image, perfect colors, the faux stitching is FAB!!!! What a fun creation hun!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

That's absolutely gorgeous Lynne!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia

Benzi said...

So that's why you think you don't have enough dp? You cover it up! LOL Now, I can't let you in my stash.
This is such a sweet, fun card. I really like that arrow punch and the ladybug.

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is sooo nice! You did a great job using that CPS sketch.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Lynne.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Stunning cards Lynne. It's ages since I visited your wonderful blog and your cards are gorjus.

Love Karen x

Tsukikusa (月草)・三上 摂 said...

What a very cute card!!

Jackie said...

Fantastic card, very colourful :o)
Jackie xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cute image! I like that floss bow too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

-Sarah

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little pussy cat
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Lynne this looks fabulous what a great image I love this big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

A fabulous card with some brilliant use of colour x thanks for joining us at TioT this week x janet

Ann said...

Such a cute card! Love that sweet image!

Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! I love the ladybug accent! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Jinny Newlin said...

So, stinkin' cute! LOVE how the turquoise just makes everything POP! Thanks for playing along with us, this week, at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Unknown said...

lovely card! thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week

Sarah x