Monday, 3 January 2011

Sizzling hot....!

Its such a cold day today (and its sleeting at the moment yeuch!) so I thought I'd make a card that made me feel a wee bit warmer!
I think my Martha Stewart butterfly punch was the best investment of 2010 (I could almost use it on EVERY card I make LOL) and these nestabilities were definately the worst ... I don't know what it is about this shape that I find so hard to use!
Image is a Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie.  I've no idea what make this paper is, its sooo old that the cover has long since fallen off! 

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Debbie said...

Your Gorjuss girl is just "Gorjuss" Your coloring on this is fantastic. You choose two of the hardest colors black and red and you have them down pat. Great Job.

coldwaters2 said...

Lynne this looks fabulous the colours I love, the image I love in fact I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Patti J said...

Yikes, Lynne! You are really getting hammered by the weather gods this winter! Wowzers!!! Hope it stops soon, so you can get out! Of course, I sorta like it when you are all cooped up in your craft room - great card, my friend! What a beautiful image! She really IS gorjuss!!! Hugs!

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful card!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, very warming :o)
Jackie xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, great colours!

Saskia :)

LINDA said...

Such an adorable card.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynda said...

Love the red hot colours on your card Lynne - it's fabulous! I know what you mean about the favourite crafting item too - I just couldn't live without my Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - it's a wonder it hasn't worn out! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Benzi said...

Lynne, this is so cute. You really colored it so well. You know, I have a hard time with that particular nestie, too. I can never seem to find anything to fit correctly with it. But, this looks great.
Sounds as if you may be getting snow again. But, Ruby will love it. LOL She can drag you out there for play time.

I'll be back later to see what else I've missed. Got to go buy some groceries. I've gotten behind on commenting and making cards..trying to catch up.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab designer paper...sweet image...thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Lynne love these images from S/N fab colouring too a fab make chum, can you tell I'm playing catch up with my comments lol' that's me always behind but nearly there I think lol' Hugs
Sarah x