Sunday, 16 January 2011

Pretty in pink

Click HERE for my Sweet Stampin GDT (use a photo) post
I've been trying to make better use of my stash, so here's a wee Heather Ellis digi that rarerly gets to see the light of day!  Coloured with copics and then the purple highlights covered with clear gloss and glitter. The little irridescent butterflies were stuck first on pink card to match her wee outfit and then cut out.

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Just the sweetest card! Love your pretty ribbon. Sorry you missed the color challenge. Yikes! That is always a bummer to make a card for a challenge and then realize it is over.
I just noticed you are GDT for Sweet Stampin. Good for you!!
I guess your mojo has returned..Yea!

Ann said...

She is so sweet, & I love the little butterfly & pretty ribbon!

I'm so glad you played along with us at Wee Memories this week!

Silli said...

Wonderful card, love the cute image!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynne
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge
Hugs Dianne xx

Dawnll said...

Such fun and festive colors- like the embossing for texture.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Suzanne said...

Great card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

Laurel said...

What a fantastic card!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.