(Click HERE for my Sweet Stampin GDT post)
This wee card was inspired by the Etsy Inspired challenge this week ... look at these cute minatures! I find crochet tough enough without doing it on that scale!This little snail is another oldie from my stash, but I think I might change his 'face' into a smile, he looks a bit sad! I hadn't intended to have a seagull in the middle of my cloud, but I smudged some ink on it that then needed disguised! Added clear gloss to his popped up shell and to the balloon.
11 comments:
OMW! This little crochet snail is so cute! I love your card. Very sweet. Great colours too.
Hugs xx
Pat
AWWW Lynne your snail is darling and I just LOVE how you made your clouds, what a super cute and creative card!!! Happy New Year Sweetie!
Awwww, how adorable! Love the snail inspiration!
Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!
Hi Lynne, love your card hun, I think your snails cute,the crochet snail is so cute but seeing as Ican't crochet for the life of me I'd have no chance lol, hugs Liz xx
This card is so adorable Lynne. I love the clounds and the little snail. Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired. :)
What a CUTE scene that you created!! This makes me smile :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge! Look forward to seeing more of your work!
Too cute! I love the slime-like grass and the embossed clouds...great details! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge!
Oh, those 'mean' smudges. They make us do things we never intended. But, your cover-up is perfect. I love your little inspiration and your card is just so cute, including the clouds and grass.
Dearness me what a PRECIOUS little snail and fabulously creative card! This is so cheery and cute!! Love your take on the inspiration piece! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!
Aw your card is so cute! I love your little snail, he just makes you smile! A very creative entry! Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!
Very cute card and love your clouds!! Great job & thanks for playing with us on EIC!!!
Post a Comment