Sunday, 16 January 2011

Peek-a-boo Mousey

Click HERE for my Sweet Stampin GDT post (use a photo)
And finally for the evening here's another High Hopes cutie which hadn't yet seen ink!  I'd been saving it for Thank You Teacher cards later in the year, but when I saw THIS card in the Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper (Whoistracey)  I thought I would just keep the book theme.
Coloured with copics and the second layer of the books and apple popped up on dimensionals.  Used a script stamp for the background white paper.

13 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Lynne, that sure is one cute image I love how you made the book dimenisional, along with the red it just gives that extra wow to the card!.
Thanks for joining us this week at Make it colourful.
Hugs Sheila xx

Faye said...

Oh Lynne, this is great, I love the bright, vibrant colours. x

LINDA said...

This is just super cute..Love the colors.. great job..
Hugs, Linda

Debbie said...

I agree this is super cute!!!! Love how he is peeking around the book...glad you inked him up

Zoe said...

What an adorable little card! You have done a great job colouring that large apple in red and I adore the litte red accents you have added to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Colourful this week. Hugs xxoo

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Brilliant card Lynne - love everything about it. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Hi Lynne, this is fabulous, I love the images and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

What a fabulous card! Loving the image and yummy looking apple! :)
Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful this week x

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne hope you are well, love this card the books image is fabulous chum, and great layout script background stamp is brill love all your detail on this make, oh' pop over to my blog there's a wee something on there for you chum
Hugs
Sarah x

Benzi said...

Such a great card, Lynne. Love the books and apple popped up. The script bg was perfect. Love it!!!

Judy Alexander said...

Fun stuff!

Tanya S said...

Very cute!!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes