(Click HERE for my Sweet Stampin GDT post)
Ohhhh I can't wait for Spring! Its been another dampish, dullish, coldish day, and I just would love a wee bit of heat! At least it was a much better day than yesterday ... Greg made a gorgeous Sunday dinner, then a wee afternoon's crafting and now just sitting watching telly! And yes, the smell of nailpolish eventuallly did go away LOL!
- Sketch from Card Patterns #99
- Stampin for the weekend #2- Getting warmed up (use a warm image or warm colours)
- Our Creative Corner - Three Musketeers Colour challenge - I used yellow, pale orange and dark orange
- Simon Says .... Bingo - I used Punch/Die cuts, embossing and ribbon (I'm assuming that twine can be classed as ribbon?!)

9 comments:
This is adorable..Hope you get to yell Bingo next week...lol
This is so cute! I love the colours and that image is adorable!! Yes, twine definitely counts as ribbon - lol!!! I recognize that sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp sentiment set!! GREAT JOB!!!! I love that set!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Chris
absolutely a-dorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!
Hi,hi, what a funny card. Thank's for playing at cardpatterns this week.
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
So very cute and I love that punch you've used. I would think your twine would be classified as ribbon. I love that Bingo challenge. I have done it twice already.
Glad your nail polish smell disappeared. Ugh!
gorgeous card Lynne :-) I love this image ,,, very cute and the papers and vibrant colours are fab :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
This is just sooo cute! Love the little butterflies fluttering across the top. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.
Lynne, this is just adorable! What a cute image and the colors you've chosen are so bright and cheery for it! Perfect! Thanks for playing along with our "3 Musketeer" challenge this week at OCC!
Post a Comment