Sunday, 30 January 2011

Hoppy Valentine!

This is gonna be Greg's Valentine card .... I don't do 'mushy' so this cute little Meljen's Design digi froggy was perfect!
Coloured with copics and stickles added to red hearts.  The big heart is popped up a bit ... the bit closest to the froggy is stuck down and then the far side popped up on dimensionals.

12 comments:

heidy said...

What a cute card,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
Heidy

Anonymous said...

I love this little froggy, so so cute!
Great colours on your card!
Hugs xx
Pat

Crystal said...

Lynne this is sooo much fun!!! These colors are GREAT for that cute Froggy!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

A great Fun card Lynne love these bright colours another super make chum, Hugs
Sarah x

ReneƩ Matarese said...

The second I saw your card it caught my attention. I just won this little cutie a few weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to use him yet. I love your coloring and the glittery heart! Thanks for joining us at MMSC.
Renee
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge DT

Valerie said...

This is such a cute and fun card! Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness sketch challenge. Valerie PSDT

redwasher1 said...

What a super cute card!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Guro said...

Your card looks fabolous! Love the image, and you coloring is perfect. Nice touch with the glitter :-)
Great colors!
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope we'll see you again soon!
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT

Benzi said...

What a cute froggy. Your hubby is sure to love it and get a smile from it. Plus, I bet you get a big hug for giving it to him.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

Pattie said...

So cute Lynn! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!